Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I put my treo on timed updates which is not the best, but will tide me over 'till a solution comes around
    I had the same problem with push... I just re-added the account on my phone and it started working again!
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield View Post
    I had the same problem with push... I just re-added the account on my phone and it started working again!
    How did you go about doing this? Thanks.
    I just re-registered BizConn on my Treo device and now push seems to be working after sending a test message from a different email account.
    I spoke too soon I guess. It seems it's not working reliably if it is in fact working at all.
    Yes, push worked for about 1 hour. Now, I can't even do a manual synch...keep getting error S7123.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMatt View Post
    Yes, push worked for about 1 hour. Now, I can't even do a manual synch...keep getting error S7123.
    Try restarting the desktop client.

It must be just in certain areas. We have about a dozen, that I know of, in our company and know one has had a problem with the new client.
    I've had this new version since Saturday night. Last night I started getting a message when trying to move from the phone application to email. I was in the car, and didn't get to write the whole thing down. But it was something along the lines that there wasn't enough memory to start the application, and to delete some files, etc. I've got 14 MB free, according to 'Info...'. I'm not sure if that refers to RAM, or built-in flash. Any ideas? Resetting the phone got it working again.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    I can say with certainty that push email is working today (at least for me it is).
    Does anyone know how to respond to a bunch of emails and then send (the old "send later" on the old BizConn)
    Quote Originally Posted by wink100 View Post
    Does anyone know how to respond to a bunch of emails and then send (the old "send later" on the old BizConn)
    The "Save to Outbox" option is what it has been renamed to. It can be found in the Message pulldown menu. I do not know why they removed the "Send Later" button.
    yea...instead they have save draft?

That seems like a far less- used option in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield View Post
    yea...instead they have save draft?

That seems like a far less- used option in my opinion
    I did happen to ask someone in the BizConn support department about this who called me back on a trouble ticket I issued after the 6.7 update. He told me a lot of button removals, renaming and repositioning on the screen had something to do with a copyright infringement lawsuit that Seven Networks (which is what BizConn runs on) was hit with recently by another push email competitor.
    Not to be too dense but where is the Message pulldown menu? I am having trouble locating it. So I am drafting the reply. I am in the message. I assume message pulldown menu is somewhere at the top. The "Home" icon (on the left) is not it. The "Quick Calendar" (on the right is not it) Any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by wink100 View Post
    Not to be too dense but where is the Message pulldown menu? I am having trouble locating it. So I am drafting the reply. I am in the message. I assume message pulldown menu is somewhere at the top. The "Home" icon (on the left) is not it. The "Quick Calendar" (on the right is not it) Any ideas.
    While in a new/reply/forward message, you need to press the pull-down menu button on your Treo device (just above the mail envelope hard button) to see the Message pull-down menu.
    Thank you. I was expecting a pull down on the scree.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek View Post
    Is anyone having problems with replies not being sent out? I have users who are replying to emails but the recipients are not getting them. The sent email shows up on the Treo BizConn application but are not reflected in their Outlook sent items. New messages sent are being received fine but not replies.

I just realized I'm having the same problem, ever since the most recent BizCon update. Called Sprint. They did a "ticket" on this and said many users are having problems with the new software. Not sure what that means in terms of getting it fixed. Until then, I guess the best thing is not to rely on "REPLY" or "FORWARD" features. Argh!
    Quote Originally Posted by sptv1 View Post
    I just realized I'm having the same problem, ever since the most recent BizCon update. Called Sprint. They did a "ticket" on this and said many users are having problems with the new software. Not sure what that means in terms of getting it fixed. Until then, I guess the best thing is not to rely on "REPLY" or "FORWARD" features. Argh!
    Actually, I fixed this problem by uninstalling the BizConn desktop client, rebooting, and reinstalling the BizConn desktop client. Next, you will need to perform a manual sync in BizConn on your Treo device. It will ask you to re-register BizConn on your Treo because the desktop client changed.
    My wife uses biz connect with 3email addr's and she just recently did the upgrade. Once the upgrade was complete only one remained When I tried to recreate the accts it said i had the max number already. How can I find the accts that were there before (i.e. comcast email) or how can I delete and recreate them.

Thanks in advance
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast