Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek View Post
    I am in the same boat as you are. This is why I have reverted back to the previous version of BizConn (ver. 6.6.2.226) where I had no problems with the second POP account.

I also don't like how the OK and Cancel buttons have been moved around.

I am having problems with the new software but unable to find the old software to revert to.
    Quote Originally Posted by MnGuy View Post
    Sprint says mobile access to documents is now disabled on the update. How can I go back to old version if this is true?
    If you haven't Hotsync'd since you installed the Bizconn update on your Treo device, a backup of the old version (Bizconn.prc) can be found in the following location on your PC: C:\Program Files\PalmOne\{Your Hotsync ID}\Backup. This was the only way I was able to revert back to the previous version.

Now, knowing this downgrade can be done, I'm not sure if access to documents is still disabled on the Sprint server-side of things. Just because the previous version allows for it doesn't mean the updated Sprint Bizconn server will allow for it to work. I don't use this feature and haven't tested it yet on the old version.
    Is anyone having problems with replies not being sent out? I have users who are replying to emails but the recipients are not getting them. The sent email shows up on the Treo BizConn application but are not reflected in their Outlook sent items. New messages sent are being received fine but not replies.
    Bump.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Bump.
    Just sent myself a test message and had no problems sending from my Treo and having it show up in my Outlook sent items folder.
    I dont think mobile access to documents is disabled. I'm able to access documents on my pc via my 700p.
  6.    #46  
    I have no problem accessing documents from presonal edition. I can't access the other folders like I used to, but the files that are in the root directory pull up just fine.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is anyone having problems with replies not being sent out? I have users who are replying to emails but the recipients are not getting them. The sent email shows up on the Treo BizConn application but are not reflected in their Outlook sent items. New messages sent are being received fine but not replies.
    I'm having the same problem. I deleted the new version of Business Connection and went back to the old version until they fix this bug.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman View Post
    Just sent myself a test message and had no problems sending from my Treo and having it show up in my Outlook sent items folder.
    The problem isn't with sending a new message, which works fine. The problem is with replying to messages in your inbox (or forwarding for that matter). It doesn't work: The supposedly "sent" message shows up in the Treo "Sent" folder but the message doesn't actually get sent.

This is a major bug and I'm sure once people have used it a while they'll ditch this version.
    Two questions:
    1. How can i download the prior version of Business Connection? i don't think it's on my PC

2. Any thoughts on my earlier posting on p.2 on why i can't see email addresses from my local treo 650 address book as an auto complete in the drop down of the "To" line when composing an email? the strange thing it suddenly worked for a day and then it stopped again.

thanks
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyang414 View Post
    Two questions:
    1. How can i download the prior version of Business Connection? i don't think it's on my PC
    I could upload to this website it if allowed and convenient. Otherwise I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyang414 View Post
    Two questions:

2. Any thoughts on my earlier posting on p.2 on why i can't see email addresses from my local treo 650 address book as an auto complete in the drop down of the "To" line when composing an email? the strange thing it suddenly worked for a day and then it stopped again.

thanks
    Under the accounts on the "home", re-register the account. After doing that, all features are working like they should be. There is no way I would go back to the previous version.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Under the accounts on the "home", re-register the account. After doing that, all features are working like they should be. There is no way I would go back to the previous version.
    Problem solved. Thanks very much. New version is redeemed.
    Hiya!

New Member here.

Does anyone know how to delete a pop/imap account in the new Biz Conn? Of course the first thing I did as the updated version installed was add a test account just to play with it and now I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. Any help is very much appreciated.

MarcFTL
    Is anyone having problems with push email not working today?
    Is anyone having problems with push email not working today?
    I am....for me, push has not worked since Saturday night. Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMatt View Post
    I am....for me, push has not worked since Saturday night. Anyone else?
    Mine died over the weekend as well. Called Sprint after an hour or so they admitted there was at least one other call with the same issue.... no resolution though by the way i am also in the boston area, wonder if it is regional ?????
    Same here - no push since Saturday
    I am from the Detroit area.
    No problems from the Panhandle of Texas
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Problems in SF as well.
    The tech from Sprint just called me back and said that she has been made aware that there is a server problem with BizConn and that she didn't have an ETA to repair. The interesting thing is not everyone I work with is experiencing the push email problem (or so they say).

I don't know about you guys but BizConn has been one flaky system since the 6.7 update rolled out a few weekends ago. I think I've been on the phone with Sprint support at least twice a week since then trying to figure out strange problems with replys to emails not being sent and other problems. The problems have affected each one of my BizConn user one at a time...very strange.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast