1.    #1  
    Just writing this for any prospective owners of this phone and this car (though I'm making no guarantees everyone will have this experience).

I'm using my 700p with a JX-10 these days which means that there are some issues with static if the phone is more than 3ft away and occasional disconnection of the phone and headset after phonecalls.

However, I just got a new G35 as a loaner car while my car is in the shop and it happens to have built in bluetooth. I went ahead and paired the phone with the car and I've been surprised so far by the best bluetooth experience I've had with my 700p so far (ironically in a car I will only have for another 2 or 3 days). Pairs up when the car is started without fail, makes calls with no issues, no static, no disconnects, etc. If any of this changes I'll be posting here again, but I just thought I'd write to let everyone know that it is possible.

It seems that unfortunately bluetooth is just a fickle standard, and I think the problems we're seeing have a bit to do with the 700p and also with implementations on various headsets. I blame the standard for this more than the devices because the way I see it, if it had been defined properly we would not be seeing this much variation between different devices.
    My 700p BT works just great with our Chrysler Town & Country van, but it doesn't work at all with our 2004 BMW 330.

My husband's Razr works with both cars.

Dawn
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The sound quality with BT isn't that loud at all in the G35...
    Sprint Treo 650 -->Treo 700p --> Treo 755p Burgundy --> Palm Pre