Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I know you were thinking it to....."Maybe I should be selling this Palm device."

Palm
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonb View Post
    I know you were thinking it to....."Maybe I should be selling this Palm device."

Palm
    not me. even with it's few flaws, nothing i have used compares to it. evdo is totally awesome. never, in a million years, would have thought i could ride down any street in america and listen to any radio station in the country.

my treo is run into my car stereo though an aux..which makes it like an ipod with live radio.

that and chattermail, date book6 and tom tom 6 make this phone a winner for me. i firmware update will be nice when it gets here...and it will...but until then i will just enjoy the strengths of this phone, which IMHO, nothing else can touch.
    Nor me. Sorry, but I'm very happy with mine.
    I have. I'm just not sure the alternatives are that much better. Maybe a Q?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    q sucks... sexy yes but it has many software lock ups. at least what 2 users tell me.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    how did you connect to your car stereo?

Quote Originally Posted by waterfrontmgmt View Post
    not me. even with it's few flaws, nothing i have used compares to it. evdo is totally awesome. never, in a million years, would have thought i could ride down any street in america and listen to any radio station in the country.

my treo is run into my car stereo though an aux..which makes it like an ipod with live radio.

that and chattermail, date book6 and tom tom 6 make this phone a winner for me. i firmware update will be nice when it gets here...and it will...but until then i will just enjoy the strengths of this phone, which IMHO, nothing else can touch.
    If your stereo has an aux input or you can even do the cassette tape adapter.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    If you have a mac, palm is the only way to go. And I could never be without a mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    how did you connect to your car stereo?
    yes...thru an aux if you car has one or radio has one in front..or a cassette adapter...you run it to the headphone jack on the phone...just like hooking up an ipod to your car.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I've been drawn to the WM5 dark side. 700wx and 830w. In terms of speed of app switching, internet rendering an eben key-press response on Office docs, 700p wins by spades.