1.    #1  
    My new VoIP system at my office sends .wav files to my Treo 700P. When I click on them from within my email ap (VersaMail), it opens an ap called Wave Player to play the message. If I stop the message before it is done playing, no problem but if the message plays all the way through, the whole phone hangs. I can't find an ap named "wave player" on the list of applications to delete, upgrade or replace. Any suggestions?
    Did you ever get a fix for this problem. We just launched a VOIP system last 1 week ago and I'm experiencing the exact same problem. If I allow any voicemail sent from the BroadSoft VOIP system to finish my phone locks up. If I can stop it before the end, I'm ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewear View Post
    Did you ever get a fix for this problem. We just launched a VOIP system last 1 week ago and I'm experiencing the exact same problem. If I allow any voicemail sent from the BroadSoft VOIP system to finish my phone locks up. If I can stop it before the end, I'm ok.
    the wav player is built into versa as a plugin. the plugin is called MMWave is in ROM so you can't delete it.

what you do is try setting the default player to voice memo app when you select the attachment in versa or get a 3rd party wav player. some 3rd party wav player can not play the wav file because it is compressed in gsm 6 or 7 format.

We have a voice recorder app called Personal Audio Recorder which supports uncompressed and GSM 7.11 format can be used with versamail and other email clients.
    here is the link www.toysoft.ca/par.html
    Visit www.toysoft.ca for Treo software.