1.    #1  
    Ok, so I'm about at my wits end. I purchased the software and love it. However i've had to do a phone replacement of my 650 to a 700p. The new phone has the exact same HotSync ID and all my other software has moved over just fine. However, the Voice Dial will not register.

I purchased Voice Dial via my phone as I recall and the key was issued by Handango. I contacted them about it and they told me that they couldnt do keys for the 700p and told me to contact Palm SWC support. They responded that if I ordered it through the phone that they couldnt help me and sent me over to Addit for help. Addit tells me they dont do Voice Dial and sent me to support@palm.com. Of course an email to that address sends you to http://www.palm.com/us/support/ which doesnt appear to offer any assistance in this type of matter.

Can anyone help or point me in the direction of someone that can get this resolved for me? I love the software and really don't feel like paying another $20 for it since I already paid for it once.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Resolved, I threw myself again at the mercy of Palm SWC and they agreed to re-generate me a valid key.

The problem was that Palm apparently used to sub-contract with Handango for VoiceDial, but Handango says they can't generate keys for Voice Dial on the 700p and everyone I talked to passed me off to someone else.

After I went back to SWC they got me taken care of. It took a heck of a lot longer to get resolved then I thought it would, but I'm pleased with the end result. A big thanks to Daniel Lewis.