1.    #1  
    Not sure what happened, but my touchscreen doesn't work now. I tried turning phone on/off, taking out battery, resetting touchscreen setting, but nothing seems to work. What else can I try?

Phone is only a few months old which I got thru VZ website as a part of v710 exchange. Will I have to send the phone back to them or can I brinig it to a VZ store?
    You should be able to take it to any Verizon store.
    This happened to me this past weekend I am using Zlauncher and thought it was due to Z.

You need to use the center nav keys get to the pref icon and then hit the center button to enter into the pref options. Then enter into the "touch screen" setup and reset your touch screen.

I also needed to go into the POS interface and NOT the Zlauncher interface..

Sfar so good

Hope it helps
  4.    #4  
    i've reset the touchscreen already but no luck.
    Did you soft reset? This happened to me before and I did the reset and I was good to go.
    another thought - check your screen protector - I have the heavier ones from Smartphone Experts and when installed too far under the lip, it causes the screen to loose touch ability.
    There is a chance that dust or something else is lodged between the screen and the lip of the casing. Use a thin plastic sheet of some sort to try to go around the perimeter of the screen and the lip to dislodge it.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    Did you soft reset? This happened to me before and I did the reset and I was good to go.
    When you mean soft reset, do you mean the button on the back?

Is a hard reset when you push the smaller button inside the battery compartment?
    did u try to recalibrate your touchscreen in the pref/ section?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    did u try to recalibrate your touchscreen in the pref/ section?
    yes, i tried that initially and it didn't work. but after i did the soft reset and it seemed to work OK after I recalibrated it again. hopefully its good to go now.