1.    #1  
    VZNavigator looks like a pretty cool GPS/nav service being offered by Verizon, but it doesn't look like it's available for the 700p.

Anyone have any info about this, perhaps making it available in the future for the 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by fugu View Post
    VZNavigator looks like a pretty cool GPS/nav service being offered by Verizon, but it doesn't look like it's available for the 700p.

Anyone have any info about this, perhaps making it available in the future for the 700p?
    Very, very unlikely. It's a Get-It-Now program and even though GIN has been around for years, not one app has crossed over (that I know of) that's not generic like bejeweled.

I use the app on my RAZR, it's decent...not great, but good for times when the person your in the car with doesn't have GPS. I doubt it could be used daily for serious use.

Erik
    Quote Originally Posted by fugu View Post

The application comes from telenav. You can subscribe to that service, but you'll need a gps receiver.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I guessing the GPS in our treos would work on "Location on" instead of "911 only". But unfortunately I've been unable to find the app anywhere. It is probably written in something incompatible with palm...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    It would be cool if google maps could use the 911 gps locater to locate you upon start-up of google maps