Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I find myself mulling over the possibilities, and looking into what I'd have to do to convert all of my palm stuff... I hate thinking like this, but it seems like every "report" brings more bad news. This is supposed to be a cheaper product, which would mean we could afford one for both me AND my husband (trying to convert him to treo, though I sometimes wonder why), but if it's $350+, I can't justify it, and I'll have to reconsider going to a 650. My 270 doesn't hold a charge like it used to, and while it still does the job, I really miss my 600. Even if they said "ok, the final release date is Feb 17, 2007", I could hang on, because the end would be in sight. Bleh.
    Bleh is a mighty fine word to describe the situation!
    They're now claiming Nov. 5 in other threads, due to yet another Cingular memo. And the price is not as attractive as people thought, unless you want a 2 yr. contract.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    At this rate, we'll end up buying 2 650s on ebay, and I'm trying to convince myself this isn't a bad thing. There's already tons of accessories for it, the major probs are known... bleh
    At $425 I'd get one in a heart beat. But where I am (Asia Pacific) people are speculating they won't release it below $540. If it's the latter, I'll be content with my Treo650 and wait a bit
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123