1.    #1  
    All,

So I bought, and will return, a Bluespoon AX2, entirely because of the extremely poor range it has with my Treo 650. Even when clipped to my belt on the same side as the earpiece, there's tons of static. 'Tis a shame, because I like it otherwise.

After researching here and elsewhere, I ordered a Plantronics Voyager 510. It arrived today, and indeed, it is loud and static-free with my Treo 650.

I just can't make it fit my ear. Either side.

Basically, whenever I manage to squeeze the large battery compartment behind my ear and get the rubber hook over my ear, the actual ear-bud pops out of my ear canal. It also isn't very comfortable.

I haven't read a lot of dissatisfaction with this unit, so maybe there's some trick to wearing this thing. Any thoughts or tips?

Alternatively, I feel resigned to start ordering and returning Bluetooth Handsfree kits until I find something that works well with a Treo 650. Anyone care to help me out with some known-good recommendation?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Did you try the other earbuds that came with the package? My 510 came with a total of 3 ear buds. I don't know if I just have wierd ears, but I find my 510 to be very comfortable, and the earbud rests near the outside of my ear canal, not actually inside it.
  3.    #3  
    In case anyone is following...

I returned the Plantronics Voyager 510. Though it was indeed loud for me and pretty clear for my callers, it was HORRIBLY uncomfortable after just a few minutes, and if I was wearing sunglasses, the fit was even worse.

Tis a shame, because it was pretty static-free with the 650.

I currently have a Plantronics 655 I'm trying out, and a Samsung WEP200 is on the way. We shall see...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    warr - let us know how the WEP200 works out. I just got a plantronics 510, and I'm pretty happy w/it, but would like something easier to carry around. I like that the WEP comes w/a case...