Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    http://www.blackberry.com/products/c...0000000A659D16

It seem like treos now can get email like a BB
    We have blackbery's at work, blackberry enterprise server, on T-Mobile. And My treo 650 is on Verizon, do you think I get can this to work?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm208 View Post
    http://www.blackberry.com/products/c...0000000A659D16

It seem like treos now can get email like a BB
    This release has only been made official for Cingular phones. Very frustrating because I want to stick with a CDMA carrier so I am having to carry a BB as well as my TREO. This has been in the "works" for about 2 years. The delay is frustrating - mostly because I know it's political and not technological.
    If I could push email like RIM with my Treo, the honeymoon would start all over again. Right now we're at the point where my Treo and I lock ourselves in seperate rooms when we get home from work and sleep in different drawers.
    where is it for the unbranded gsm version?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If u head over to the palmos communications forum, you'll find that many people have been using the BBC on Treos with Sprint and T-Mobile for a while. I believe u can purchase the BBC client from palm.com for $9.99 or something.

I've been using BBC w/ T-Mobile for several month now, been very happy with it.

Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by professordave View Post
    We have blackbery's at work, blackberry enterprise server, on T-Mobile. And My treo 650 is on Verizon, do you think I get can this to work?
    Agree lack of anything from Verizon on this is very frustrating. They have enabled Blackberry in places like Australia on "Verizon" but have forgotten their likely biggest market, the US. When will Verizon wake up ?