1.    #1  
    Even if i leave my phone overnight my battery would only charge to 60% percent. is something wrong with my battery or charger. As lately when i connect my charger to the phone, it connects and disconnects charging itself. It takes several attempts before it does not auto disconnects charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain View Post
    Even if i leave my phone overnight my battery would only charge to 60% percent. is something wrong with my battery or charger. As lately when i connect my charger to the phone, it connects and disconnects charging itself. It takes several attempts before it does not auto disconnects charging.
    Just curious, but is this a USB charger? If so, you may not have enough power running to the USB port to give the Treo a full charge. I've had that happen before. My phone would indicate it was fully charged until I took it off the charger, then it would drop immediately to about 60 percent.

If it's a standard charger, you might have a faulty charger. The only way to find out is to buy a new one. You can get them pretty cheap online nowadays, so it shouldn't be too big an investment to fix (assuming that's the problem).
  3.    #3  
    Yesterday I couldn't charge my battery at all. Although the charging sign blinked on the treo whenever the charger was plugged in but it just would not charge my battery. My treo battery was completely drained out and i accepted the reality that my treo was a goner (as i am outside america, so no accessories here). i took my sim and put it in a an older phone of mine.

Today i plugged the charger back in and it charged my phone to the full hundred percent. What is going on here.

All of this weird stuff started happening after i tried charging my phone via a usb charge i bought from amazon.com. Is it possible that the non-standard usb charger somehow destroyed the input jack of my treo.
    It's possible that it needed some sort of electrical reset that perhaps it got by sitting totally dead for a bit.