Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Looks like Palm is spending their time tweaking the 650...

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...reo650updater/

I wish they would move on to the 700p and get us some relief.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    In a way, this is a good sign. I mean, now we know they've not stopped support at all. If they're still supporting the 650, a fix for the 700 should be in the future.

Logically, it doesn't make sense to still support "outdated" devices and not new ones.....so maybe now they'll be able to concentrate on a 700 patch.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I understand people wanting an update, I really do. But as laurenke mentioned, if you had a 650 device that had issues would you want them to give up on getting you updates cuz they came out with a newer device? I wouldn't. On the same front, yes an update is needed but do you want the update to ACTUALLY fix the problems, or are you just wanting an update just for the sake of an update. I am sure they are working on the issues, and once problems are fixed and stable they will have an update. That is the way it works. I don't want them to just throw something out there so people can say they gave us an update, and then start hearing the rants again that it didn't fix anything. That seems to be what most of you are asking for. Let them fix the problems and then get the proper update out to us.
    Verizon only.............?????
    Looks like the only "biggie" (unless it fixes the half-duplex BT issue) is:

o Enhancement to Date/Time preference panel to address daylight savings time and network time issues

Anyone else agree?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    the 700p it the updated palm 650 remember?ever heard of evdo?the only difference is the evdo rather than regular vision.high speed internet
    This is "old." Ben
    Ha, geez.. This is the firmware that GSM got back in around February timeframe. I guess it took that long for Verizon to do their "thing" to it.