1.    #1  
    i have downloaded the trial of dateBK6, and found a bunch of files in the .RAR file. there are some icons buttons, but i dont have a clue as how to install HotSync them. i keep getting the ugly B&W ones. can any one please help. Treo 650!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Download and sync Icon Manager from PalmGear. It's freeware now. Somewhere in the Datebk6 files is the Icons-Datebk6 file. Sync it and then open Icon Manager. You can then see and edit your icons. When you are ready to use them go to Datebk6 Preferences and check the icons check box. Then at the bottom of the details page of an event there will be a icon little box. Click that box and all your icons appear. Pick the on you want and select OK. Your done.
    Last edited by mg48; 10/26/2006 at 08:40 AM.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    The preferences in Datebk6 arelarge so I looked it up for you. Options, Display Options, upper right is Icons check box.

Hope I didn't leave something out. I love icons. They are one of the best features that I use every day. If you set up catagories you can pick an icon that will be used whenever you pick that event catagory.
    Last edited by mg48; 10/26/2006 at 08:39 AM.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)