Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1.    #381  
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    With all the posting going on about the lag on the 700p, I was wondering: is there the same lag in opening Universe that there is in opening Blazer on the 700p?
    I am not sure of what lag in Universe you refer to. The only lag is loading pages because of the old (and weak) engine.

Universe does not lag on start up because it does not force the device to purge its NVFS DBCache. Blazer does this (I can reproduce this lag in the MemInfo tool from Palm by clearing the DBCache).
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I am not sure of what lag in Universe you refer to. The only lag is loading pages because of the old (and weak) engine.

Universe does not lag on start up because it does not force the device to purge its NVFS DBCache. Blazer does this (I can reproduce this lag in the MemInfo tool from Palm by clearing the DBCache).
    That's what I was wondering. I am getting a 700p next week, and LOVE Universe on my 650. I was asking the people here if the "dreaded lag" that they experience opening Blazer happened when they opened Universe.
  3.    #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    That's what I was wondering. I am getting a 700p next week, and LOVE Universe on my 650. I was asking the people here if the "dreaded lag" that they experience opening Blazer happened when they opened Universe.
    Nope, no lag
    Sweet.
    May I ask for an update ? I've been eagerly waiting Take your time though. Thanks!
    Wow, is this still out there/beta? If it is, then its going to be better than sh*t? When I first tried it, it was good, but slow, but again that was in the beginning.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Where's a download link?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    ... it does not force the device to purge its NVFS DBCache. Blazer does this (I can reproduce this lag in the MemInfo tool from Palm by clearing the DBCache).
    But the lag with Blazer occurs with or without purging with Meminfo. I have done this time and time again and it has no effect whatsoever.
  9.    #389  
    I removed the download since I am busy updating the new version. Too much would change so bug reports for the older one would be invalid.

And the update: This are coming a long. The last couple of weeks have been slow, but I hope to pick up shortly.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    my treo 755 is waiting
  11.    #391  
    I am having some issues getting certain PalmOS APIs (called natively) to work inside of an ARMLet, namely event stuff. Once that is fixed then I will be able to put out a couple of demos (one will be a downloading utility).
    Did you know:

Thanks, dkirker,

Will your browser support xml viewing?
  13.    #393  
    XML in what sense?

As RSS? That is possible.

As a cloapsable tree like in Firefox or IE? No
    Did you know:

may i ask for an update?
  15.    #395  
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    may i ask for an update?
    Sure.

I have been busy working on some really cool stuff for the browser. Can't really say much. It'll be awesome when it is ready.
    Did you know:

Oh you are a tease!
    I'm sure many people have asked this, but have you chosen a release date, or an approximate time that your project will be completed? I'm so excited!
  18.    #398  
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I'm sure many people have asked this, but have you chosen a release date, or an approximate time that your project will be completed? I'm so excited!
    I wish that it was as simple as choosing a release date.

I have chosen a feature set, and I am working on completing those features.
    Did you know:

Hi. I quickly looked through this thread, but could not find a .prc to download. Could someone please hook me up? Thanks!
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    there isn't one. he's still working on it. did you not read the entire post?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro