1.    #1  
    Since the enfora wifi is dependant on the size of the battery. Would you think, or has someone tested, that the enfora wifi sled works with the 680?
    Well, I would imagine it wouldn't work as the Enfora program most likely won't run on the 680. I have the Enfora sled, and if you have a 680, then I can test it for you (I'm Vancity too!).

Too bad it isn't released yet.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    O.O i didnt even think of that, here i am trying to determin whethjer or not im going to buy this thing based on whether or not it'll eventually support wifi and i forgot that the 650 got wifi support too lol i have the enfora sled for my 600 and it works great but the only web rowser i can get to work on my 600 is the built in one which doesnt support some sites, like myspace and that pisses me off >.<
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    I hope so.
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)