1.    #1  
    I just got Toccer Preview 14 and I love it, plain and simple, just the way I like it.
    I just have two questions with it.

1) How can I view someone's away message?
    2) I have the settings set up so that it will vibrate when I get a new IM whether im in the app or if it's running in the background. Just recently, sometimes it just keeps vibrating over and over and over again and won't stop until maybe 2 minutes later or if I do a reset. This has never happened until I installed the Toccer so I'm assuming that's where it's coming from.

Is this a bug or is this a known problem that has a fix to it?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I started getting that problem too. It was working fine in the beginning. Then after a while it kept vibrating. I dunno whats wrong with it. Maybe theyll fix it soon.
  3.    #3  
    I guess I'll report it as a bug. Hope they have a way to fix it soon because I really like Toccer.
    been using toccer for a long time even on my 650 and now on the 700p and never experienced that problem
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    been using toccer for a long time even on my 650 and now on the 700p and never experienced that problem
    I used 0.9 (Preview 9) since my 650 and now on my 700p without any problems...

I really haven't kept up on the differences between versions, but this suits me fine and has been stable.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Mine does the constant vibrating thing as well... doesn't stop unless I hard reset.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I upgraded to the latest Toccer Friday, and the next day started getting the endless vibrate even without Toccer running. seems to do it when an alert (chatter or whatever, not toccer) comes in while on audible and I immediately switch to vibrate. What gives?
  8.    #8  
    Well, the vibrating does stop after 2 minutes, give or take. I tested it out to see if it would stop on its own. I also had Chatter running too, with it consistently checking for emails every x minutes.

Could it be possible this is something that happens when both Chatter and Toccer are running or just a coincidence?

I reported the bug but never got an answer. I hope they do fix it though...it's annoying but other then that, it's a GREAT problem.

On a side note,
    a) How can I check people's away messages without IMing them?
    b) While running Toccer (with it being on the screen), other then vibrating, is there another way to know when someone has sent you an IM other then looking through the buddy list and seeing (1 new, 2 new, etc?)

Thanks
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I think if you go to the menu it says unread ims or something like that. I think that goes the ims or something like that
  10.    #10  
    Okay. Well, it's no big deal since I have it to vibrate for each IM I get so I should definitely feel it or know... just takes some navigating or getting used to when I'm talking to like 5 people at once and it vibrates...have to guess or go to the BL to see who IM'd me.... no biggie

I'm more concerned with the vibrating problem...I hope it gets solved soon.
    Anyone else with any insight on this?
    a temporary fix to this is to hit the dial key then hang up, stops the ringing loop