1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I recently downloaded this game through the sprint site for my p. Its called warfare and it was a 29.99 game. I played it a lot for about a week now, but for some reason today everytime the game loads up and i go to play it will reset my palm and it never did this before. I just got my palm about a month ago and its been great but to pay 30 dollars for a game and have it reset my palm everytime i go to play now is getting really annoying please help!
    Try uninstalling and re-installing it.

What other applicatiosn do you have on your 700p?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    I have pool deluxe and thats about it like i said i just got it about a month a go. That worked with the uninstalling and re-installing! I love that game warfare if you like starcraft for the pc or games like that (command and conquer) you will like this game on your palm!
    Good! Then there's not that much to lose if you have to do a hard reset and re-install applications.

Let us know if you need help in doing a hard reset and get back your Contacts, Calendar, Memos and Tasks.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    hey i am a big gadget and tech geek lol is there any games that you recommend or software that would make showing off my treo pleasant! : )