1.    #1  
    Does anyone have an e-mail address to anyone in the Palm org? I want to publish this address for thier support group so all of us unhappy Palm 700 users that spent $200 - $800 in upgrade the handset, new software, and accessories can BLOW UP thier inboxes with our feedback.

I am so friggin' angry that my POS Palm device doesn't work. I've only got thier device and software they (and Sprint) advertise and "recommend" on it. The damn thing constantly resets, BT doesn't work properly, it's slow as Hell to process information...I want to drive to Palm's HQ, and film my own version of Sprint's commercial about a theft deterent device....and bean some executive in the forehead with my piece of crapp 700p!!!!!!!

Why can they keep releasing other Treos....and not fix what their current loyal customers already have? We all make Windoes Mobile jokes....but it seems many users like me are on the verge of jumping ship. I'm so freaking close to kissin' Palm OS good-bye!!

PALM - IF YOU ARE READING THIS....FIX YOUR DEVICE. IT SUCKS. IT'S NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR PRODUCT AND FIX IT. YOUR CUSTOMER BASE HAS SHIFTED OVER THE YEARS. WHAT ONCE WAS A GREAT PRODUCT AND COMPANY IS LOSING RESPECT AND BELIEF FROM THE COMMUNITY. DO YOU WANT IT TO CONTINUE? IF NOT, DO SOMETHING TO APPEASE THE MASSES!!!!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    First.... get out and get a life. It's a phone. Someone is a little too obsessed. Are you married? Dating? If so, put all this energy into doing something nice for them.

Besides, it's a free market society. If you don't like it don't buy it. If you already bought it and can't return it, sell it on Ebay and buy another phone. Either way, stop it with the posts.

I have no delays or lockups like you complain about and I am definitely a Power User with a ton of 3rd party software. I've had to read your crap in so many threads and it's quite childish. Buy a new phone or start contributing positively to this forum.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    First.... get out and get a life. It's a phone. Someone is a little too obsessed. Are you married? Dating? If so, put all this energy into doing something nice for them.

Besides, it's a free market society. If you don't like it don't buy it. If you already bought it and can't return it, sell it on Ebay and buy another phone. Either way, stop it with the posts.

I have no delays or lockups like you complain about and I am definitely a Power User with a ton of 3rd party software. I've had to read your crap in so many threads and it's quite childish. Buy a new phone or start contributing positively to this forum.

It seems you have one of the few "good" 700p's out there. Never mind your previous posts about issues, we wont address that. But I'm obviously not in the minority with widespread issues surrounding this device. Take your flawless 700p and go sit on the crapper and make some more stupid throne posts.
    Visit this thread for more info on contacting Palm to fix the 700p:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126643
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Visit this thread for more info on contacting Palm to fix the 700p:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126643
    Thanks for posting a useful response. I will definitely use the link and add to the continued feedback for Palm.