Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    TC is fine

I just ordered (from TC) a new pouch to protect my "Ruberized-breakable case" and a new batter cover. Shipped in 24hrs with a tracking number and should be at my home tonight. Very smooth and no issues at all. I have yet to return anything to them but have faith in their service.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Casabooboo View Post
    Seems to me the real question should be how many other companies would need to have a presence on this forum? These guys have horrible support and horrible quality products. I speak from personal experience.
    based on what you wrote, you make a huge presumption and assumption (in a question form) that a company would only put a representative on an internet forum to do damage control. ive been a member and i am a moderator of an toyota internet forum and i'd have to say that when any manufacturer does any kind of damage control, they often make the situation worse. at least from what i see in seidio's case, they are here and answering questions, being helpful where they can, and taking the brunt of the complaints in order to understand how to fix it. no doubt that there are many unsatisified people who've rec'd crappy service from them, but i think the bandwagon bashing (like the town crier post above re "up to no good again") is wholly unproductive. i'd say that the bashing has reached a point of ridiculousness. at the very least, recognize that they are trying to help us all.

and speaking from personal experience, they replaced my crystal case w/ the broken tab w/in two weeks and provided me with the redesigned one...which of course, was based on user feedback obtained from here (and im sure other sources). there are many happy people including myself and having been on both sides, i can certainly appreciate what david brings to the forum as a rep for the company.

anywyas, not trying to start a pissing match here, but again, expressing a different pt of view.

bob
    Bobby, the point is not really to bash Seidio but to make it clear to fellow Treo owners that Seidio has CS issues. It is also a place to update people on the GOOD and BAD.

David (who has since left Seidio) was providing a great CS by being on this board and fielding complaints from some very pissed off folks.

Seidio is the only one who can change things (which are bad right now) and make them right. The power of this board was seen by having the case you have, redesigned based on BAD feedback (not good feedback). This same process can help Seidio improve their CS department.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914 View Post
    <snip> .....David (who has since left Seidio)..... <snip>
    With David no longer working at Seidio, are there any current Seidio employees posting here on TC anymore?

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Bobby, the point is not really to bash Seidio but to make it clear to fellow Treo owners that Seidio has CS issues. It is also a place to update people on the GOOD and BAD.

David (who has since left Seidio) was providing a great CS by being on this board and fielding complaints from some very pissed off folks.

Seidio is the only one who can change things (which are bad right now) and make them right. The power of this board was seen by having the case you have, redesigned based on BAD feedback (not good feedback). This same process can help Seidio improve their CS department.

Cheers
    kerrys,

agreed. the point i was trying to make was that there is unconstructive bashing and then feedback (good/bad) that is constructive that would help the company be better producers of goods and services.

thanks for your well worded response

bob
    sent a direct email to david chang asking a question about one of their bundles and havenít got a response a week later. seidio will no longer be getting any of my money. pretty sad how they have hit rock bottom.
    ... David (who has since left Seidio) ...
    I must have missed his farewell message. How do you know?
    Ditto on the farewell message. You may be mistakened.

Regardless, always had positive experiences with Seidio.
    From Seidio,

"David Silver is no longer with Seidio.

All the inquiry can be addressed to Margaret, customer service manager
    Margaret@seidio.com
    832-204-1118

Seidio"
    Let me begin by apologizing for the lack of follow-up in the last month. There is no excuse for it but there is a reason.

Seidio has had tremendous growth in the last year and it has definitely caused some growing pains. David Silver did his best to try and make individual differences, but it was hard for him to get things done with some of the broken processes we were using. We are aware that we have some customer service issues and are working very hard to improve our customer satisfaction.

Having said that let me say this. The Smartphone market is a very tough one. We work hard every day to produce products and get them to market very quickly. If you wait too long in this business your product will be obsolete and useless. We are very often the first company to market with a product and in many cases build items that others emulate. Do we occasionally release a product without months and months of testing and later find a problem? Yes. Do we have customers that fall through the cracks? Yes. We are also the company that gets these products to you faster than anyone so you have something to carry your new Treo 680 in. We will continue to create new and innovative products and get them to our thousands of satisfied customers. We will also work on improving the satisfaction of the smaller minority of customers that have defective products.

The reason that most companies don't frequent forums is because of some of the type of posts in this thread. Does anyone honestly believe that other accessory companies have no complaints or issues? The fact of the matter is we're here to take the good and the bad. That's the only way we as a company will learn and continue to lead this market. We would prefer constructive criticism as opposed to the "you suck" rhetoric, but to each his own.

I will be monitoring these forums to answer questions and keep you informed of the latest products. I'll also be looking for feedback from you so we can update and improve our products. For individual customer service issues that aren't being handled or were never resolved to your satisfaction please contact Customer Service at 832-204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She is our Customer Service Manager and she will be happy to assist you.

With the release of the new Treo 750 and 680 we are going to be very busy designing and manufacturing many different accessories for these and other Treos. For our happy customers, we thank you for your continued business. For our unhappy ones, we hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to add you to the happy list.

Best Regards
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234