1.    #1  
    Hey Y'all !

I 've been here reading for a while & I've been thru the sticky on 650 users...

I've had my phone 3 month now & I've read thru the manual twice on paper & thru the install disc.

Call me what ever {keep a civil tongue} how do I make sense of the alphabet soup of abbreviations??

It took me 2 weeks or more to figure out the POS was Palm Operating System not a piece of chit!

I don't know too much about HTML or how to program stuff by tweaking it {if there isn't a download button I'm screwed}

I still need to accessories my TREO with a SD card & a cradle & stuff.

The GOOGLE maps is awesome

I want to be able to listen to music {the card I don't have yet } & be able to navigate confidently thru the menus . I still cant back up with out starting over in a application .

maybe I am not wording my searches right.

Well any Information is greatly appreciated!!!

SR66
    The best proof that their is intelligent life in outer space is: that they haven't made contact
    There's a good article on a lot of the acronyms on the treocentral.com site (probably not on front page any more though)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    There's a good article on a lot of the acronyms on the treocentral.com site (probably not on front page any more though)

Thanks I knew there was something I was missing!

SR66
    The best proof that their is intelligent life in outer space is: that they haven't made contact