1.    #1  
    Noob here done some searching and can't figure out how to extend the record time of the camcorder. I have a 2gb card and record to the card but my time is still limited to 8min the card is empty. Is the phone what's limiting the length of the video or is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks
    I don't understand what's wrong here. There isn't a limit to the time you can record videos to your card as long as you have enough space for it. I've gone on as long as 15 minutes recording a clip (of the sunset) and all i used up was about 30mb @ 352 x 288

Quote Originally Posted by TreoMeat View Post
    Noob here done some searching and can't figure out how to extend the record time of the camcorder. I have a 2gb card and record to the card but my time is still limited to 8min the card is empty. Is the phone what's limiting the length of the video or is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Uhhh....yea...ummm...nevermind...I'm screwed it up...got it figured out...let's just ignore this post or erase...I'm going to go now....
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My guess is that you had the videos going to your Treo rather than your card.
    Treo 700p on the Sprint Network!