1.    #1  
    With my 600 I could sync the pics right to the desktop. The 650 doesn't seem to have have "treo pictures"? how would i get the pictures of my phone.(they aren't on the sd card)
    Look in My Documents under

....\My Documents\My Pictures\palmOne Photos
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    I dont seem to have that folder?? is there a setting on the phone or computer i need to change? or download the palm desktop again?
    Do you see a Media conduit in Hotsync?

I don't recall doing anything to set the directory .. That's the default.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
  5.    #5  
    After to do Hotsync and check the log is says Ok quick install, tasks, memos, calender, contacts, backup...is there something i should download to get that?
    That conduit is part of Palm Desktop. To see if you have the conduit, right-click the Hotsync icon in the taskbar, select Custom. Do you see Media? Is the action for it "Synchronize the files"?

If you don't see that conduit, try re-installing Palm Desktop from the CD that came with the Treo.

The downloadable Palm Desktop does not include certain Conduits. From the web site http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...ndesk414e.html :

"If you haven't installed the software from your CD, do so now. Additional conduits and applications are included on the CD, such as photo and video conduits, Documents To Go, eReader, or games. If you don't have the CD, you can install the version on this page, but you may be unable to sync some items."

So, use the version that came on the Treo CD.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM