1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app that will let a Treo user schedule an SMS to be sent to recipient(s)? I was able to get a hold of the beta of "NotifyThem" and it works for the most part, but buggy as well. I went to their website and it appears that it has already been discontinued. I think any of our talented and distinguished programmers can come up with something like this, or maybe even build on the beta? Maybe someone would like to take up the challenge?

BTW, I think this will be a great software! The Symbian OS has this, and although the POS is an aging platform, I still think it's the best! So come on guys!

Oh, and it should have the option to create a new message, or forward any existing message in the inbox/sent folders. If only I knew how to program...
    Last edited by manilenio; 10/20/2006 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio View Post
    Does anyone know of an app that will let a Treo user schedule an SMS to be sent to recipient(s)? I was able to get a hold of the beta of "NotifyThem" and it works for the most part, but buggy as well. I went to their website and it appears that it has already been discontinued. I think any of our talented and distinguished programmers can come up with something like this, or maybe even build on the beta? Maybe someone would like to take up the challenge?

BTW, I think this will be a great software! The Symbian OS has this, and although the POS is an aging platform, I still think it's the best! So come on guys!

Oh, and it should have the option to create a new message, or forward any existing message in the inbox/sent folders. If only I knew how to program...
    God save us from a mechanism so dangerous.
    Have you tried SMS Scheduler. You can find it on the Palmgear site.