1.    #1  
    After 1 1/2 years of being careful with my T650 I ran it through the washing machine (duhhhhh). Good news is everything still works except the touchscreen. I'm wanting to perform a backup before the replacement phone from insurance comes, but because my phone is so full of programs the Hotsync errors saying there is not sufficient memory. I want to delete a program or two but can't figure out how without using the touchscreen. I also have Launcher X which I'm not able to exit out of.

Any suggestions? Anyone know how much free memory is required for a HotSync?
    it should dry out in a "few" days - my 600 got soaked once and took two day to dry out. Ben
    You should be able to hit your Menu key to exit LauncherX to go back to the stock apps launcher right? or create a favorite in the phone app to "Applications". Then go in there, Menu->Delete, scroll down to what you want to delete and you're good to go.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."