Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    nsxprime - It's clear that you prefer the Zoti antenna over the Gadgetpluss.

Three posts in three days all with the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    No polls needed. Just searching finds many tests which all show the Zoti antenna to get the best reception.
    Shockingly bad customer service. Just one more reason to get the zoti antenna.
    You will get better reception with the Zoti.

It's enough already. Reviewing the pros and cons of one versus the other is one thing but simply bashing one over and over again in unnecessary.

Leave it alone.
    Is this no longer a public forum? I would have PM\'d you but you felt the need to take it public.
    Is Zoti the one that you get from treoantennas.com? If so...I paid for one with a screwdriver (treo atenna.com)and received one without a screwdriver. I contacted them twice and have never gotten a reply. They charge a standard $6.95 shipping and the actual postage on my antenna was .59 cents! That's a rip off!
    On a side note I must say I had to go out and buy a torx screwdriver myself to install the antenna. The thing actually looks and works great! So my bottom line conclusion is: great product...crap customer service and rip-off shipping prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Is Zoti the one that you get from treoantennas.com? If so...I paid for one with a screwdriver (treo atenna.com)and received one without a screwdriver. I contacted them twice and have never gotten a reply. They charge a standard $6.95 shipping and the actual postage on my antenna was .59 cents! That's a rip off!
    On a side note I must say I had to go out and buy a torx screwdriver myself to install the antenna. The thing actually looks and works great! So my bottom line conclusion is: great product...crap customer service and rip-off shipping prices.
    I never got an email from you. There was some time when I had problems receiving emails from my website and I wasn't aware of it.

Please contact me through my website and I will refund you for the missing Torx #5 screw driver.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789