Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    I do have a littel beef with the shipping though, sending it registered mail required me to make a trip to the post office to sign for it, and leave work. A waste of time and money, in IMHO.
    Weird, don't think mine was registered...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Weird, don't think mine was registered...
    I thought it was weird too... mine came from Singapore, and if I didnt sign for it, it would have been returned after a certain date, which fell on a workday. Could not wait until a day off. I mean they tried to deliver it to my house, but most people who have jobs are not home when the mail is delivered.
    Last edited by rinkeedink; 12/01/2006 at 02:01 PM.
    Mine came registered i had to go pick it up at the post office on a saturday to sign for it since i work all day during the week.
    ...but perhaps my wife signed for it and I didn't realize it...
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Got mine today. Installation was a breeze. Took less than 15 seconds and I was completely done. Reception......in my basement I was barely able to get any reception at all. Reception after installing the antenna has not diminished one bit and may have even increased slightly. Loving it wished I had not been so scared and did it a lot sooner.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Great mine also very happy No issues with Reception
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Yeah...same here. No noticeable reception degradation. None. And the 700P looks SOOOO MUCH COOLER with the Zero Antenna than with "the second thumb" - I love it!!

Thanks GadgetPlus!!

SMEGGIE
    I measured a decrease in reception with the zero antenna. Not huge, but it's certainly there.

Stock = 95db
    Zoti = 95db
    zero = 100db

All numbers are very stable and very reliable. I even took a video to prove it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77563023061306
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    I measured a decrease in reception with the zero antenna. Not huge, but it's certainly there.

Stock = 95db
    Zoti = 95db
    zero = 100db

All numbers are very stable and very reliable. I even took a video to prove it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77563023061306
    1st, I have to thanks nightlight of buying a set from me.
    2nd, for the comparison.

I understand you have been trying very hard to prove my ZERO is lousy(and from all the hammering post u did previously).
    I did see the video, seem like the signal strength of ZERO started from 101 and drop to 95-100.
    Hmm, but the area you have this test performed seem to have very poor signal for a real 100% comparison.

Glad you did the review for all of us. THANKS!
    Last edited by gadgetplus; 12/04/2006 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post

My neck hurts...what's the deal with the sideways video?
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    1st, I have to thanks nightlight of buying a set from me.
    2nd, for the comparison.

I understand you have been trying very hard to prove my ZERO is lousy(and from all the hammering post u did previously).
    I did see the video, seem like the signal strength of ZERO started from 101 and drop to 95-100.
    Hmm, but the area you have this test performed seem to have very poor signal for a real 100% comparison.

Glad you did the review for all of us. THANKS!
    Please watch the video again. The reception on the zero antenna never went to 95. I understand why you wish that it had, but that's just not the case. Let's stick to facts here.

The other guy who did a video comparison wasn't lying either when he found that the zero antenna got worse reception than the stock antenna and the zoti antenna. www.palminsider.com

Again, it wasn't a huge drop in reception and the fit and finish of the zero were pretty good, just not as good as the zoti antenna. So the zoti/treoantenna.com antenna is the clear winner in terms of reception and most people prefer the looks of the zoti antenna as well.

I wish that there was a way to resize the google video. It's much more clear when viewed in a smaller window.
    'ZERO' antenna is now $19.90
    With FREE
    - T5 screwdriver
    - 1 month Skype VoiceMail (while stock last)

Grab it fast.
    dammit i hate when stuff goes on sale after you buy it.
    Gadget I PMed you twice today about a purschase, haven't heard back.
    'ZERO' antenna is now $19.90
    With FREE
    - T5 screwdriver
    - 1 month Skype VoiceMail (while stock last)

Grab it fast.
    [= i just purchased one. i CANT wait to get it! i live in california, so how long do you think it will be till i recieve it? =/
    as mention from ebay, it may or may not reach before x'mas.
    All orders will be sent on the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Merdav View Post
    Gadget I PMed you twice today about a purschase, haven't heard back.
    Please buy from ebay. Anyway, I did reply by PM.
    as mention from ebay, it may or may not reach before x'mas.
    All orders will be sent on the next day.

Please buy from ebay. Anyway, I did reply by PM.
    fiiine, thanks. one quick (dumb) question... are you really located in Singapore??
    So then which one is better?
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    fiiine, thanks. one quick (dumb) question... are you really located in Singapore??
    Yes, I do. And my fav noodle is Bedok Bar Chor Mee
    Yes, I do. And my fav noodle is Bedok Bar Chor Mee
    lol?
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast