Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Sure sounds like you are!

All those issues aside, I don't care if he sells them for $10 or $30. I just find it funny that someone paid $12 more than they had to.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I guess they just didn't know that he was selling them too. Where did you find the "buy now" one's?
    He hasn't done that yet. I thought I saw in one of the descriptions that he could be contacted directly at one point or another, not sure. Still though, plenty of the listings for Zero antennas have ended with "Zero" bids. So, plenty of opportunity to pick one up for $29.
    I just paypal'd him and got mine yesterday. Just over a week to deliver, but I have to say it's worth it! Awesome product, and still great reception.

THANK YOU Gadget Plus!!!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    I just paypal'd him and got mine yesterday. Just over a week to deliver, but I have to say it's worth it! Awesome product, and still great reception.

THANK YOU Gadget Plus!!!
    Glad to know you love it! cheers!

Btw, answer for the rest. I couldn't set up a 'Buy it now' option as my rating is lower than 15.
    Last edited by gadgetplus; 10/31/2006 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    Glad to know you love it! cheers!

Btw, answer for the rest. I couldn't set up a 'Buy it now' option as my rating is lower than 15.
    I'm surprised you did not try to raise your rating by buying the $.01 recipes on ebay and getting feedback on those. A lot of sellers artificially raise their ratings that way.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I just posted Treolo's review on my site. This looks pretty cool, I want to buy one, but don't have a paypal account. Great job with making this Gadgetplus!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I'm still waiting on mine. 7 business days and counting. Paypal direct to Gadgetplus.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    It's because he has an overaly on there, some of the custom overlays show the green intead of the standard blue Sprint arrows.
    Where can I find that particular overlay and are there any risks in swapping them out? I really like that different icons that display 1x and EVDO.

I looked on Shadowmite's site but didn't see any reference to that particular overlay?

Anyone?

Thanks!!

SMEGGIE
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Thanks bro.

SMEGGIE
    good god the antenna looks great!!! take that, blackberry! reception is the same.
    http://images19.fotki.com/v37/photos...IMG1007-vi.jpg
    http://images19.fotki.com/v33/photos...IMG1005-vi.jpg
    thanks, gadgetplus. shipping was quick as well. it took less than a week to get to me!
    Wow, THAT looks SO HOT. O.O

Well, maybe not the pink skin...haha
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    heh. now that i have this antenna, am i more likely to fry my brain?
    Probably. Oh well, at least we have Treos. That, and they can now have short antennas.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Mine's on order. Yippee!
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    I don't know if its just my imagination but I was on a half hour call yesterday and afterward, my ear and the right side of my head (where I had the phone) was a bit sore. especially in my ear...could it be...?! =\
    When reception goes down, the phone has to increase the power (and radiation) to compensate.
    gadgetplus can you start puttin buy nows on your auctions i mean everytime i bid someone outbids me and im not going to be fighting for this antenna and end up paying more than other people.
    He already said that he can't do Buy It Nows and refuses to list them at a set price in order to drive the prices up.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast