1.    #1  
    I have a text message that I want to save, but when I press the option button I dont see the option to save the message. I want to make sure I dont delete it. But in the top menu you have a folder that says SAVED. So how do I save the one message? Any help would be great.
    Howard
    Verizon 700P
  2.    #2  
    Found it I think, you have to copy and paste in a memo file, is that the only way?
    Howard
    Verizon 700P
    you cannot save an entire thread , you can only save individual txts so u go to a thread , find the specific txt u wanna save, click it, preferably with the stylus, and its gonna go into a screen thats gonna show only that txt, then hit menu, and youll see the option copy to saved folder
    I've only been able to save an entire SMS thread by copying to memopad.
    yea azn i dont think you can save the whole thread, and i dont save it because the clipboard is not big enough and its a pain in the a$$ trying to copy and save a long thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    yea azn i dont think you can save the whole thread, and i dont save it because the clipboard is not big enough and its a pain in the a$$ trying to copy and save a long thread.
    See attached Powerclip.prc to extend the clipboard limit. It will still say clipboard limit exceeded but when you paste it in memo, it paste the whole thing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thanks for the prc azn..i'm going to try it out.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    See attached Powerclip.prc to extend the clipboard limit. It will still say clipboard limit exceeded but when you paste it in memo, it paste the whole thing.
    This not working right now. I am going to try a reset.