1.    #1  
    Anyone have a clue what caused this? I think these are the only commercial programs that did this. My TomTom, Scrabble seem to still be working fine.

Did I somehow delete or corrupt a key file?
    ----
    handspring Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Palm Lifedrive + Blackberry -> Palm Lifedrive + Treo 700P -> Blackberry Pearl -> Palm Pre
    Mine has done that a number of times in the past, hasn't for a while. Anyway, there is a configuration file in the backup you have, you have to copy thet back to ram and then things should work. If you don't have a backup you'll have to re-type all the codes for the programs that need them. I thought it was "unsaved preferences" but not sure, do a search in this forum or the 650 forum to find the file name.
  3.    #3  
    Well I investigated a bit more today. It seems that the codes are still there (LudusP shows it's code for example).

What I think is really happening is that the Treo forgot its hotsync id. I guess I'll try and hotsync tonight when I get home from work..
    ----
    handspring Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Palm Lifedrive + Blackberry -> Palm Lifedrive + Treo 700P -> Blackberry Pearl -> Palm Pre