1.    #1  
    So how much is the 650 going to drop in price once the 680 and 750 hit the market? I am debating whether to ebay my 650 now in order to get more for it.

The reason why I am selling is not even to upgrade, but my 650 has recently started resetting and freezing so much that I am just tired of it. Has anyone thought about the Nokia E62? Is symbian any more stable that Palm OS? Otherwise my V551 might have to make due until the Samsung i607 or 750 hit the market.

What are others' opinions?
    Symbian is slap happy with memory management, probably the most stable OS out of the popular ones (WM, Palm, Symbian). I heard a lot of good things about the E62... It all depends on what you need it for...

It may be too slow for those who aren't patient. I love the Symbian OS so I can put up with it. But around here, people want stuff to open immediately. I just downloaded the E61 firmware update, so it's a little faster. I don't know what they did with the E62, maybe it already had an updated firmware.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    With the latest Cingular update, my T650 is extremely fast and stable. Is your 650 stable after a hard reset with the latest firmware? If so, you most likely have a corrupt database or a misbehaving 3rd party app.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5.    #5  
    How long ago was the ;atest firmware released? I had updated the firmware when I got the phone in January and I has behaved itself very well, however within the last month it has been freezing and reseting a lot more often. It went from resetting maybe once a week to resetting at least once a day, this happened over the course of a couple of weeks and I haven't installed any new programs lately. I love the phone, but I'm sick of the problems and if the price is going to plummet when the GSM 750 hit Cingular, than I am thinking about jumping ship early. What do you think Tony?
    OK. Not to get off topic or anything, but I think that with some price drops the 650 will be an extremely attractive phone for someone who doesn't feel the urge to be on the bleeding edge of technology pain.

My daughter's soccer coach works for Cingular. Last week Palm came through and GAVE AWAY 650s. He got one. He was bummed, "Oh, goodie! An end of life product!"

This tells me that inventory clear-out will be in full swing. They'll have to price the 650 well below the 680 in order to get people to buy it.

OK. The official TC 650 price betting pool. What's your guess as to Cingular's 650 price for a new (not refurbished) phone on 12/31/06 with a 2 year contract, on its publicly visible website (i.e., no sweet deals for major corporate customers, etc.).

On 12/31/06 I predict that Cingular will have the 650 (new) on its website at $119 with a 2 year contract.
    The Treo 650 is a complex device. It is up to you whether you take the time to sort it out. How much memory do you have free? It might be something as simple as purging your phone call database, text messages, email, or something like that (to free up some memory).

The key is how it runs after a hard reset. But make sure you have a backup!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.