Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    GoodGuy,

Any word on official announcements of GoodLink support for the new GSM Treos??
    Have not heard "official", but do know there are people running it right now. Can't speak to performance personally, as I haven't seen/tried it.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks. I see the 680 is going to run the same Palm OS as the 700P (5.4.9), so I would expect everything would be okay. Already have people asking about it so I figured I would check with you...
    I'm on day one of using Good on my 750v and so far, so good.
    I had 4.7.0.25 on mine and it didn't work.
    GoodLink v4.8.1.14_EN
    I've been trying to get Goodlink running on the Treo 680; but have had no luck so far. I've tried 3 different 680's, on 2 different Goodlink servers (deleting and recreating the account on the server each time). the farthest I've gotten is a white screen after I finish downloading through OTA setup. Here's the Goodlink and Microsoft server software versions:

Good Management Console 4.9.2.26

Microsoft Management Console 2.0 Version 5.2 (Build 3790.srv03_sp1_rtm.050324-1447 : Service Pack 1

But I'm guessing that the getgood or OTA setup app is selecting the wrong version of goodlink to download to the 680. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or knows a way to check the version downloaded (or select the version downloaded?).

I can get back to the app selection screen by hitting the red button a few times, and all the goodlink app icons show up. I tried to get into the debug mode while on the white screen after attempting to open goodlink, but no dice.

Using the Cingular network

Many thanks in advance for any help or insight!
    Last edited by thomanjones; 02/05/2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: more details
    I have GMM 4.9.2.37 running on a Cingular 680, I have no idea about what the magagement console is.. I'm just a user..
    But so far it's the same as 650 except I've yet to find a way to bring back the original contacts.. But I haven't done an extensive search here yet...
    Where are we?? And why am I in this handbasket?!?!?!?