Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Just starting this now... Still dont see it available yet... I hope this is all its hyped up to be.
    They are now an hour overdue.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    People on the coreplayer forums are complaining, and the mods are locking down those threads.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Lol! Sweet...
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Yeah, I have been waiting all hour too...............................
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    People on the coreplayer forums are complaining, and the mods are locking down those threads.
    oh come on, there's like 3 regulars who are "complaining" and one thread that was useless was locked. who cares, it'll be out when it's out...buncha freakin' nerds, I swear.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Snap, didnt even know this was comin' out... ill watch the site now
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    oh come on, there's like 3 regulars who are "complaining" and one thread that was useless was locked. who cares, it'll be out when it's out...buncha freakin' nerds, I swear.
    LOL!!! Even funnier...
    Here's a posting from the CoreCodec founder regarding the current status:

All... we are working on bring up the site atm.... We had upload the distro for CE to Handango
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=198168

Note that the link needs to come live on their side... Also.... during QA today we have found an issue with the universal skins and the Palm menu system that would cause problems for some device users. We will still release 1.0 for Palm but the menu and settings are limited while we resolve the issue over the next few days.... so lets call 1.0 for all platforms BETA.
    Mods, can we move this to the PalmOS Multimedia forum?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    Nobody is complaining. There was a little at 15 minutes past 3 until it was determined that 3 meant between 3 and 4. We got a little update and are waiting for things to completely update. ATM, we are just amusing ourselves until more news comes.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    figures they would have a problem with the palm version...
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I would rather leave this in the 700p forum. I don't know about others but I don't go to the other forums. I have a 700p and like to read everything/anything in this forum 700p related.
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris View Post
    I would rather leave this in the 700p forum. I don't know about others but I don't go to the other forums. I have a 700p and like to read everything/anything in this forum 700p related.
    Then you could end up with 7 threads in 7 forums all discussing the same thing, but then again it's bound to probably happen anyway (Google Maps is a good example). It's also against forum guidelines (just pointing it out, but don't really care either way)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Mods, can we move this to the PalmOS Multimedia forum?
    This app is all inclusive so it should really go in a general category....definitely NOT hardware though...

Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Nobody is complaining. There was a little at 15 minutes past 3 until it was determined that 3 meant between 3 and 4. We got a little update and are waiting for things to completely update. ATM, we are just amusing ourselves until more news comes.
    only 3 hours late now......no big deal....

Now it is 3 hours late.

We're just waiting on Handango.
    I wouldn't hold our collective breathes for a release today...

BetaBoy posted something that indicated a Thursday release...

Quote Originally Posted by BetaBoy via corecodec.com
    Well.... we have to apologize as we did not anticipate Handango taking so long... we might just opt for something we were going to bring up on Thursday.

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    All the Hype and nothing yet?? Seems like they are working on Longhorn err... Vista.
    Malatesta
    "oh come on, there's like 3 regulars who are "complaining" and one thread that was useless was locked. who cares, it'll be out when it's out...buncha freakin' nerds, I swear."
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    move the thread then... I don't really worry about things like that. there are plenty of software stuff in here. I apologize. anyway I was really looking forward to this today. it may change a lot of things from the specs.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast