1.    #1  
    i've installed the shortcuts program but it's simply not enough for my needs. i need a good reliable program that suggests text completion for emails and memos. i am asking because i want to know from other 700p users if they have a suggestion that has proven to be very stable. (my 700p is doing <knock on wood> pretty well and i only have to deal with the occaisional reset.)

thanks.
    ~bean

palm IIIxe, tungsten t, tx, and now...a treo 700P
    palm all the way.
    My 700P has a lot of lags but I use textplus. Can't tell you for sure if textplus is related to the lags (though I doubt it).
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    My 700P has a lot of lags but I use textplus. Can't tell you for sure if textplus is related to the lags (though I doubt it).

ok. i've seen it but wanted feedback to find out if it's stable and/or possibly lags up the unit.
    ?: do you also use the shortcuts program? wondering if they might conflict with each other but i'm guessing not.
    ~bean

palm IIIxe, tungsten t, tx, and now...a treo 700P
    palm all the way.
    Text Plus works very well on my P.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2