Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Greetings folks!

Just got my 700p and think I may have a lemon. However, prior to sending back, wanted to check with you folks. Haven't actually activated my phone yet (Verizon - account active tomorrow). However, I have tried just in case the account is setup early (can't wait to use this thing). Dialed the *228 and clicked send. However, no sound through the built-in earpiece. Speakerphone works, but no sound (at all...and yes I've increased the volume with the side rocker buttons).

Am I missing anything (settings / etc...) that might give me sound through the earpiece? By the way, I've also tried the wired headset and I can hear the call through this as well.

Many thanks for any insight and or "lemon" confirmation that you can provide.

- - Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Nursedad View Post
    Greetings folks!

Just got my 700p and think I may have a lemon. However, prior to sending back, wanted to check with you folks. Haven't actually activated my phone yet (Verizon - account active tomorrow). However, I have tried just in case the account is setup early (can't wait to use this thing). Dialed the *228 and clicked send. However, no sound through the built-in earpiece. Speakerphone works, but no sound (at all...and yes I've increased the volume with the side rocker buttons).

Am I missing anything (settings / etc...) that might give me sound through the earpiece? By the way, I've also tried the wired headset and I can hear the call through this as well.

Many thanks for any insight and or "lemon" confirmation that you can provide.

- - Jeff
    Get it replaced!

Jeff