Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have a sprint treo 700p. I am finding that the battery life is short. It lasts about 4 hours. I want to get a 2400 mha battery. The only one I found is expensive; about $34.00 from SEIDO. Does anybody know where I can get a battery that has this capacity??
    $34 is inexpensive.
    Get the $34 one. It works well.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Save some money and get the Seidio, great battery and great support if anything goes wrong. I can't say enough good things about my experiences with Seidio.
    I've got one of those Seidio 2400mAh batteries and I don't believe it lasts much longer than the standard 1800mAh battery, although I have never run a "test" on it.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    I've got one of those Seidio 2400mAh batteries and I don't believe it lasts much longer than the standard 1800mAh battery, although I have never run a "test" on it.
    Then how can you make this statement?
    http://www.yatoula.com/gif/smiley_4/smiley_1239.gif
    I find that the 2400mAh improves performance close to the claims of Seidio. Battery life is always going to be affected by a number of factors including, screen brightness, cellular/network signal strength, device usage, etc. In general, the Seidio battery does what it advertises, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    It does last noticeably longer.
    2400 is more than 1800 You'll get longer battery life with the Seidio one, I have it and it's the best accessory you could have,
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by lkcohen View Post
    $34.00 from SEIDO
    That's a pretty good price for that one, can you provide a link (I don't know if I've ever seen it below 38....

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme