1.    #1  
    Any improvements to the 650 in this regard?

I know they don't have A2DP out of the box .. maybe they fixed some bugs and SAG will work better?

PS: I wish they would still release bug-fix updates to the venerable 650.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Good question. All the reviews and videos, I did not see or hear anything about improved BT.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    I haven't heard that it's different. I would bet it's the same implementation, otherwise they would be touting the advantages the upgrade would provide. Just my $.02 worth.
    Apparently its bluetooth 1.2 vs 1.1 They did not say anything about the supported profiles.

Surur
  5.    #5  
    What good does 1.2 vs 1.1 do if they don't add more profiles/capabilities (like A2DP)?

650 BT was good enough for mono headsets, Hotsync, keyboards ... What does moving to 1.2 add to the 680?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Better cooperation with WIFI through frequency hopping. Not that this will be a problem for the Treo 680

Surur
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    "have multiple connections with Bt ver 1.2"
    does this mean one can use the bt headset and tomtom gps at the same time?? or say gps connection is active and the phone call comes in, call gets directed towards headset but the gps connection is lost until the call is over?? also is this the same case with wm's bt??