1.    #1  
    Is Directory Assistant 3.26 reverse query broken? I get an error on every query:

After Status - Getting page, I get
    "Error executing query!
    Possible Reasons:
    -YP.com had no matches
    -Tesults format error
    -Busy server
    -Server error

I get this on queries that gave good reults in the past.
    I noticed the same problem too today!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    The author/programmer of DA (Rick Whitt) is good at make the changes. Chances are it is a change at YP.com.
    Yes, YP has its issues.
    Strangely, I am only getting this on Residential queries. Business queries continue to be successful.

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Is Directory Assistant 3.26 reverse query broken? I get an error on every query:

After Status - Getting page, I get
    "Error executing query!
    Possible Reasons:
    -YP.com had no matches
    -Tesults format error
    -Busy server
    -Server error

I get this on queries that gave good reults in the past.

Same goes for me.

Darn, and I liked this app.

Hope it gets fixed.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Driving Directions, Business, and Maps still working for me.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Rick Whitt, the Author of DA is aware of the problem, and there isn't anything he can do about it - the Yahoo Residential lookup program has been down, and DA is dependent upon it. Mapquest has also been having issues with their PDA mapping program, which also effects DA. The good news is that he plans to port the program over to the new Google Maps app if the program is accessible, which may be a challange.

Its pretty easy to interact with Rick through this forum:
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/rlwhi...ory-assistant/
    Right, m.yp.com is still broken on the residential side. I'll try to alert them on Mon - they usually fix this kind of stuff if made aware of it.

Incidentally, Mapquest directions are functioning now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas View Post
    Rick Whitt, the Author of DA is aware of the problem, and there isn't anything he can do about it - the Yahoo Residential lookup program has been down, and DA is dependent upon it. Mapquest has also been having issues with their PDA mapping program, which also effects DA. The good news is that he plans to port the program over to the new Google Maps app if the program is accessible, which may be a challange.

Its pretty easy to interact with Rick through this forum:
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/rlwhi...ory-assistant/