1.    #1  
    I have had my T650v for almost two years and still am a very limited user of its functionality. I mainly need web access. Today I found that hyperlinks do not work. I select the hyperlink but the phone doesn't seem to recognize it as a link. Pressing the select (center of five way) doesn't do anything. Selecting the hyperlink with the stylus doesn't do anything (other than highlight text) and finally when the text is highlighted the five way button doesn't move from hyperlink to hyperlink. If just scrolls the page. My interpretation is that the browser software is not recognizing hyperlinks.

Has anyone suffered this problem before? any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Make sure wide page mode is off. hyperlinks only seem to work when using optimized mode in blazer.
  3.    #3  
    I have no idea how the setting was changed to "wide" but changing it to optimized took care of the problem.

You just saved me an early cancellation fee. I had given up on the phone and was intending to switch to the Sprint 700 to avoid the bluetooth problems that Verizon has with the Garmin GPS that I have just ordered. I guess I will put up with the problems for the next five months and save the early termination fee. Thanks again.
    What problems? I have the Garmin GPS 10 bluetooth system and it works fine with my 650 on Verizon. Or are you referring to a different unit?

Also, in wide page mode in Blazer, sometimes I have to double tap the link to get it to work.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    Also, in wide page mode in Blazer, sometimes I have to double tap the link to get it to work.
    Yeah that too kinda funky i guess but once it happens u dont forget what caused it