1.    #1  
    I am trying to figure out how I can put a file on my SD card for my 700p. I have ripped a few of my DVD's as .ogg files and I want to put them on my card, but I don't have a card reader. I try to put the files on my phone using Plam quick install, but it pops up and says that I don't have a program to run this file. I have TCPMP on my phone, so I should be able to view it, if I can figure out how to get it on the card.

Can anyone help?
    If your computer doesnt have an SD/MMC reader, invest in an SD/MMC card reader. Or you can use bluetooth to transfer it from your computer to your 700p, if your computer is bluetooth-enabled.
  3.    #3  
    So, I can't do it with the synch cable?

My computer isn't Bluetooth ready (I think a 300MB file might take a while. ), and I don't have a reader.
    I am not totally sure, but when I sync'd my 650, you could specify a location (either handheld or Card) when you sync. I havent sync'd my 700p to date yet, so I cant verify this but it may outline this in the book. I know you can transfer music this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ManyToys View Post
    So, I can't do it with the synch cable?

My computer isn't Bluetooth ready (I think a 300MB file might take a while. ), and I don't have a reader.
    When I don't have a reader available I use this:
    Card Export.
  6.    #6  
    Sweet, that worked!

Thanks!
    SD card readers that plug into your USB port cost $10 or $20 tops and available at any computer store. Why not just get one? I keep my "old" "obsolete" 1 GB SD card (before I got a 4 GB card) in there as a USB drive for transferring files between computers when I'm not using the card reader to transfer files to the 4 GB card for the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    SD card readers that plug into your USB port cost $10 or $20 tops and available at any computer store. Why not just get one? I keep my "old" "obsolete" 1 GB SD card (before I got a 4 GB card) in there as a USB drive for transferring files between computers when I'm not using the card reader to transfer files to the 4 GB card for the Treo.
    I do the same thing! But I dont have a big baller 4gb....yet!