1.    #1  
    Firstly, Yes i did search. Now to the problem.

I'm in need of a car cradle with an audio "out", i've looked at most but none specificly metion having a line out. so i would hate to buy one and it not have what i need. and since they wont answer emails.....

My MP3 collection is on my treo, about 300 songs and i refuse to use a CD with 12 songs, 3 of which i like. Not to mention i hate changing/scatching CD's at stop lights.

As far as "Car/kit Cradle Speakers" go. No, I'm not satisfied with listening to music thru a dinky cradle speaker like on the Siedo cradles which are nice but again dont mention and 'audio out'.

So if your an all-in-one guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I'm trying to avoid what i call the "shipping circus" of buy, wait, check it out, ship it back, repeat.

Essentially what i'm going to do is use the treo as a head unit in my car. Theres a lot of benifits ie when i leave the car the music leaves with me etc...

i did it with my 600 and it worked fine an now it time to try again.

So if you've had ANY experice with car kits/Cradles to share, please do
    Quote Originally Posted by miziqq View Post
    Firstly, Yes i did search. Now to the problem.

I'm in need of a car cradle with an audio "out", i've looked at most but none specificly metion having a line out. so i would hate to buy one and it not have what i need. and since they wont answer emails.....

My MP3 collection is on my treo, about 300 songs and i refuse to use a CD with 12 songs, 3 of which i like. Not to mention i hate changing/scatching CD's at stop lights.

As far as "Car/kit Cradle Speakers" go. No, I'm not satisfied with listening to music thru a dinky cradle speaker like on the Siedo cradles which are nice but again dont mention and 'audio out'.

So if your an all-in-one guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I'm trying to avoid what i call the "shipping circus" of buy, wait, check it out, ship it back, repeat.

Essentially what i'm going to do is use the treo as a head unit in my car. Theres a lot of benifits ie when i leave the car the music leaves with me etc...

i did it with my 600 and it worked fine an now it time to try again.

So if you've had ANY experice with car kits/Cradles to share, please do
    Hi,

Just to let you know, Seidio car cradles do have an audio out - either mono or stereo, depending on what you are lookiing for. I agree with you - listening on a single mono speaker would be a disgusting thing to do - unless it was just audio books. You can compare our models right here at the TreoCentral store. I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, now I feel comfortable enough to buy. That's the only reason I don't like ordering over the web, not being sure what I'm gonna get. BUT now I can get the cradle I was drooling over. thank you