1.    #1  
    I have a treo 700p . I have the form fitted case from palm the one with the plastic fully covering the face and keyboard. i love it however the plastic is very hard and not easy to acess the touch screen with the stylus
    is there any other cases like this?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    The plastic will soften up pretty quickly. But, you shouldn't have to use your stylus very often. I have a 700p with a Form Fit Case, and I only use my stylus to do the occasional reset. Everything goes a lot faster without a stylus. Just use the tip of your fingernail.

I'm unhappy with the current Palm Form Fit Case because, unlike the earlier 600 model AND the description on the Palm web site, their present case has a cutout area rather than a pull-down flap covering the camera lens. I know the cutout makes it a lot handier for taking pictures. But, I want a case that will protect my Treo camera lens when it find it's way to bottom of my tote bag.

Other than the camera lens issue, I think the Palm Form Fit Case is the best choice for protecting a Treo. It's not the coolest case out there, but I used my 600 in one for over 2 years, and there's not a scratch on it! I also like having its plastic cover the keyboard (it helps me type faster) and the strap over the SD card, as they tend to pop out and disappear.

I've been looking for a good alternative case, but all of the form fit cases and most of the flip cases I've seen also have the cutout. Does anyone have an idea how to protect the camera lens in that type of case?

Thanks,
    Andrea
  3.    #3  
    anyone any suggestions on form fitting cases
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card