1.    #1  
    I saw Directory Assistant, but I'd like something that doesn't give me messages about no frequent strings being assigned or some such nonsense - I just want an EVDO-accessible website for the Treo that lets me look up numbers when I type them in.

yp.yahoo.com is fine for a computer, but it doesn't seem to be intended for the Treo. And I'm looking for a good white pages site.

Any ideas? TIA
    superpages.com, when loaded in Blazer renders their treo-friendly site.

I use that and m.yp.com which is THEIR treo-friendly site.

I use both b/c sometimes one won't have a listing when the other will.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much, theleet.
    Another application to look at is 4Info. I used it yesterday and got good results. Ben
  5.    #5  
    Keyule. Thanks very much bclinger.
    Directory Assistant is great. I think you probably pressed "Lookup" when you should have pressed "Search".
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  7.    #7  
    Hm... okay, I'll check it out again.

Thanks.
  8.    #8  
    You know, it just doesn't work well for me. There's no search/lookup option - it just does odd stuff - and it's slow. I'd rather just use the website directly than deal with the extra layer.

Sorry to dis a product that lots of people around here obviously like.
    You should use what you like. By the way, the residential search on DA is not working right now because of a problem with yp.com.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  10.    #10  
    That may be the problem then, because the first thing I did was look up my own house.
    I've been using DA and I just love it! Great product, fast searches and easy to use!
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra