1.    #1  
    I have been using CE for sometime on a Verizon 650 with an IMAP server and I had no problems until the 2.2 series. After upgrading to 2.2.2, I started having trouble connecting to my IMAP service and the VZW network. Specifically, at vaarious times and especially when sending an email, the SMTP Cnct message will show in the lower right hand corner of the screen, the process will stall, and my Treo will disconnect from the VZW network. I will have to try a few times to re-connect with the VZW network and when this is successful, the connection may or may not be maintained. In any event, the SMTP Cnct message will continue to show for sometime.

I did a hard re-set and re-loaded CE 2.1.3+. I am still ahving the problem. Any suggestions for correcting the situation?

Thank you
    I don't think this relates to Chatter versions; sounds like a network issue or something funky on the Treo. Have you tried resetting the Treo? You might also send me a log that shows the problem, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a Chatter issue.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Marc:

Thank you for the quick reply, you are amazing. I don't think it is CE either but I will work on sending you a log because I would appreciate your insight.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    I don't think this relates to Chatter versions; sounds like a network issue or something funky on the Treo. Have you tried resetting the Treo? You might also send me a log that shows the problem, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a Chatter issue.

Marc
    Marc:

VZW is sending me a new (re-furbished) Treo. What do I need to do to get the license for CE transfered to the new Treo?

Thank you
    Nothing, if your hotsync user name remains the same.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    Nothing, if your hotsync user name remains the same.

Marc
    Marc:

That makes it easy. Thank you for all of your efforts, CE is a great product.