1.    #1  
    If the 680 has a "consumer focus" as a media smart phone, then why not stereo bluetooth?
    And bluetooth voice-dialing for that matter?

This is the one frustrating thing for me about the 680. I'm ok without wifi and resigned about 3G (due to the limitations of frankengarnet and the palmsource/access vs palm split fubar).

I guess Softick will sell more Audio Gateway software to make Treos work the way they should.
    http://www.softick.com/bluetooth-audio/
    Actually, I don't know if Audio Gateway will work with the 680. But I'm emailing them to find out.

Thinking of the red one.
    Already using googlemaps on my 650 - slick.
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Maybe someone can hack and get the bluetooth going?
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    They gotta keep it cheap. Meaning not a lot of advanced features.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!