Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Palm's spec page doesn't mention IR but I've seen on a couple of other sites (PalmAddicts, namely) & threads here on TC today that IR is present. I don't see the logic at all of omitting it since it's been the one standard feature on EVERY Palm for the past decade + .

Also, I'd love to know if Seidio etc are planning higher capacity slimline batteries.

Anyone have a clue what the DBcache/heap size is?

Any idea if the version of Blazer is the same one included on the 700P or if it's newer?
    Palm's spec page does mention it in the wireless section, after Bluetooth 1.2 but doesn't indicate it in the pictures. My guess is that it's next to the ringer switch like the 650 and 600.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I just beamed Google Maps from a 680 to my 700p at the Javitz Center. So... Yes. BTW, NO kinoma. I tried to stream WFAN from thestreamcenter.com, but while my 700p shows the stream link, the 680 shows plan text (no link)
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    Anyone have a clue what the DBcache/heap size is?

Any idea if the version of Blazer is the same one included on the 700P or if it's newer?
    DBCache Tool reports Cache (Heap) size as 25149168 bytes (almost 24MB) on my prototype unit.

Blazer is 4.5 (same as Treo 700p).
    69 MB RAM. Not a typo. They somehow stuffed more RAM into this than the 700p (or used up less of it?-no Kinoma).
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.