1.    #1  
    I hope so. I'd like to hack that ROM a bit and get 'the right things' in and 'the wrong things' out.
    There will be eventually I'm sure. However, there's still not one out for the 700p
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    but probably you can use the original shadowmite method to do it, once the ROM is avsilsble. Otherwise how will i use my 4gb SD card? Or the new 8GB on the way.
    You can't use the 8GB cards since it doesn't support them. Different hardware.
    probably not...there was only a custom 650 rom because a non palm employee had access to a test rom and leaked it here. shadowmite did not create it. this never happened before and probably won't again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    probably not...there was only a custom 650 rom because a non palm employee had access to a test rom and leaked it here. shadowmite did not create it. this never happened before and probably won't again.
    I don't need leaked custom ROMs to update the ROM tool. Actually, all I really need is time to update it with the code required to flash the new devices. I won't promise anything for these new devices until I get my hands on one myself, however. I don't feel comfortable risking other people's devices for testing.
    Can we change our 700p roms? I did not know that it was possible, damn I must have been asleep
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    The 700p can be customized just like the 650. However, the driver to access the 650 does not work on the 700p. From my understanding that was the holdup.

Any news on a 700p driver for the custom rom tool?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer