1.    #1  
    I figure I can't be the only one who uses On Demand, so for the one other guy, I have a question.

does your auto updates work? I have tried different settings like " every 12 hours starting at 5 am" and then I did a custom of a certain time and day. neither realy seem to work. I get an update like 1 out of 10 times that I should.

at least for the 2 months that I had the 700p (june and july) the updates worked fine on that device. on the 700wx since sept 1st the updates aren't working. I am wondering if it is my phone, the wx in general, or the on demand servers?

anyone have any ideas?

I still use this app everyday but would really like it if it worked like is was suppose to.

thanks, cody
    Yes, OD still auto-updates on my 700p at 7:05 each a.m. Until today that is, when I got a message indicating that I needed to update OD. I'm waiting to see if anyone reports problems with this update.
    The Auto updates has always been hit or miss for me with the express on the 650 and with the ondemand on the 700p. Its a 50/50 thing. Kinda gets frustrating at times though.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Auto updates work for me everyday at 5 AM without issue. The only time they don't is when an update to OnDemand is needed.
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys. it looks like it may just be a wx problem.