1.    #1  
    I can get the Plantronics Voyager* 510 Bluetooth headset for a good
    price, is this a good headset to use with a Treo 650?

If it isn't a good option what is?

Thanks
    it is the best i found wiht the 650. the Jx-10 is the best for the 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by fastscirocco View Post
    I can get the Plantronics Voyager* 510 Bluetooth headset for a good
    price, is this a good headset to use with a Treo 650?

If it isn't a good option what is?

Thanks
    I believe that the question was whether it was a good headset for the 650. I have used one for several months on a 650 and can say it is a good headset, not a great headset. It is great in incoming volume and outgoing voice quality, so long as you are not outside. The wind cancelling is worthless. The other thing that keeps this headset from the great catagory is the one to two second delay in picking up a call. For casual use, this is ok, but for business use, it is intolerable. I have switched to a hybrid headset called the "AX2 pro." This is a homemade combination of a Bluespoon AX2 headset and a boom noise cancelling mike spliced off a EMC.com headset. Someone named Mr. Whiskers originally came up with this combo, and I and many others have followed his very good pictures and directions to make what I believe is the most versatile, high quality bluetooth headset available for the 650. Alone, before I spliced the new mike on, the AX2 was the lightest, most compatable headset I have used with the 650.

As you might imagine, the outgoing sound left a little to be desired. The only other headset that I have used that meets the high standards demanded by business use was the Sony HBH-300, which is no longer manufactured. This headset had great compatablity, battery life, and sound (incoming and outgoing,) but was heavy and somewhat uncomfortable. Mine wore out or I would still be using it. If Sony comes up with a similar replacement, it might be worth a try. As you can see, which headset is best for you depends on how you will use it.