1.    #1  
    Hello,

We are looking for beta testers for Skype IM! All Causerie Users on Palm, BB, PPC, J2ME, Symbian are requested to participate.

Beta would allow sending/receiving IMs from skype buddies including an ability to call skype friends (Skype out required). Skype would call your party (Skype Userid or PSTN), your cellphone and connect the call. A 'small' plugin needs to be run alongside your Skype Desktop version.

If interested, please email 'support at mantragroup.com' with Skype Beta followed by type of device. Eg: 'Skype Beta - Treo 700p'

Thanks.

Regards,
    Support Team.
    I don't mean to be a party pooper but weren't you guys having some issues with some TreoCentral users that paid for a similar type of service? and you guys were saying that it was more of a technical issue? Don't mean to bring you guys down, but I would like to bring this up to anybody who is thinking about putting money in into this service.

Al
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

Please not that what ever may be the issue or what ever may the problem, it was fixed by us at the earliest. We are here again with some thing new for you people, please help us in testing it.

With Regards,
    Support Team.
    I see caution flags up ahead!
  5.    #5  
    Please let us know if you are facing any problem with our product. We have been fixing it before and ready to fix further. Also please note that we are looking for beta testers for Skype IM! All Causerie Users on Palm, BB, PPC, J2ME, Symbian are requested to participate.

With Regards,
    Support Team.